Montgomery County COVID-19 Hotline – (833) 875-3967 – Now Accepting Vaccine Pre-Registration by Phone
Pre-registration for the COVID-19 vaccine by phone can be accessed through the COVID-19 hotline at (833) 875-3967. To pre-register by phone, callers should let the agent know they would like support in pre-registering for a vaccine appointment. When a vaccine appointment becomes available, volunteers will call back to schedule the appointment.
The Montgomery County COVID-19 hotline is operational six days a week, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., with live operators. Phone pre-registration for vaccine appointments is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
County-run Vaccination Clinics
We are still vaccinating people in Phase 1A. This includes people ages 65 and older and people ages 16-64 with specific underlying medical conditions known to be associated with severe cases of COVID-19.
County vaccine clinics run Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Appointments are required to receive the vaccine, no walk-up registration is accepted. Currently we have three vaccination clinics:
- Montgomery County Community College – Blue Bell, PA
- Norristown Area High School – Norristown, PA
- Parkside Shopping Center (Former Petco Location) – Willow Grove, PA
Daily clinic operations are updated on the vaccine homepage. If appointments need to change due to weather or supply decreases, anyone with an appointment will be automatically rescheduled and emailed. As more vaccine doses become available, more appointment slots and vaccination clinics will be opened. Please do not call these sites directly, they are hosting the clinics and have no information on vaccine distribution.
Vaccine Pre-registration with Montgomery County
We encourage anyone who meets the criteria for Phase 1A to pre-register to receive the vaccine at our website, www.montcopa.org/COVID-19vaccine. To date, we have over 127,000 people remaining on our Phase 1A pre-registration list. At this time and depending when you registered, it may take between 6 to 12 weeks before you hear back from us about scheduling an appointment. We are booking appointments to match our supply of vaccine.
To check where we are in the vaccine distribution, please visit our vaccine status page. This page lists the number of requests by date of registration. We are currently booking appointments for those who pre-registered on or before January 18, 2021.
Vaccine Pre-registration with Other Providers
There are a number of pharmacies and other providers in the County and region that are receiving vaccine. Residents can look these up on the PA DOH vaccine provider map as they change weekly. Each site has their own registration process that is separate from the County. The Montgomery County OPH does not distribute vaccine to these locations and does not have any control over how the vaccine is distributed. The PA DOH distributes vaccine directly to them. Wherever a resident goes to receive their first dose of vaccine is where they need to go to get their second dose.
In addition, Walmart will start offering COVID-19 vaccinations within some of its stores. Patients can schedule appointments by visiting www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine.
- Volunteer at Vaccination Clinics: The Montgomery County Medical Reserve Corps is serving as our clearinghouse for all medical and non-medical volunteers. Please apply at the SERVPA website.
- Volunteer to Pre-Register People for the Vaccine by Phone: We are looking for people to help seniors and individuals without internet access pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to sign up.
- Community Resource Connects – https://communityresourceconnects.org/
- Interfaith Philadelphia – https://www.interfaithphiladelphia.org/
- The County operates six COVID-19 testing sites that are open each weekday
- COVID-19 Vaccine Town Halls Playlist on YouTube
- Weekly COVID press briefings: Briefings are held at 1:30 p.m. each week on Wednesdays, they are carried live on the Montgomery County Facebook page and archived on the Department of Public Safety YouTube channel.
- Montgomery County Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Montgomery County COVID-19 information hub: www.montcopa.org/COVID-19
- Psychology Today– a great search site for local psychotherapists, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Call 800-273-8255 or Chat with Lifeline
- Physician Support Line Call 1-888-409-0141
- Crisis Textline Text TALK to 741741
- Veterans Crisis Line Call 800-273-8255 or text 838255
- Libby app – access free reading material while libraries are closed!
Flyer – All About COVID-19 Vaccines
Flyer – Get the Facts About COVID-19 Vaccine
PSA – Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?