American Friends of Magen David Adom – Your donation ensures that Magen David Adom’s 33,000 paramedics, EMTS, first responders, and first-aid providers — volunteers and staff — have the training, equipment, and medical supplies they need to treat all injured and ill people in Israel. Ambulances and Lifesaving Vehicles.
Resources for our Community:
KI Stands with Israel bracelets!
Show your support for Israel!! Now available in the Temple Office. 1 for $3 or 2 for $5, Youth and Adult sizes available.
All proceeds go to Israeli charities.
You can also help Israel by:
- Donating at jewishphilly.org/emergency
- Doing a B’Nai Mitzvah Project or Tribute at jewishphilly.org/
- Urging elected officials to stand with Israel at jewishphilly.org/advocate
- Learning how to combat online disinformation at jewishphilly.org/
- Sending a card, message or video of care to victims at jewishphilly.org/message
- Learning about events and opportunities to support Israel that are happening in your community and other resources at jewishphilly.org/israel-
How You Can Support Israel During This Time of Great Tragedy and Mourning
Here’s How to Talk to Your Kids About the Violence in Israel and Gaza
How to Talk to Children About the Conflict in Israel
Know the Facts and the Issues
Prayer Vigil in Solidarity For Israel ~ Recorded Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Hosted by the Old York Road Kehillah in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
Old York Road Kehillah Participating Organizations:
Adath Jeshurun Congregation, Beth Sholom Congregation, Congregation Kol Ami, Gratz College, Melrose B’nai Israel Emanu-El, Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel, Old York Road Temple – Beth Am, and Perelman Jewish Day School